OUR TASK : A celebratory weekend away for hardworking employees
OUR SOLUTION: A pilgrimage to party city – Las Vegas!
- Accommodation at one of Las Vegas’s trendiest hotels: The Cosmopolitan, a unique resort home to a 100,000 square-foot casino, a spa, nightclub and more. Alternatively: the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino, known for its innovative nightlife and music scene, rock n roll ambience and sophisticated style.
- Backstage tour of the famous Jubilee! Theatre, led by one of the dancers – step out on to the stage, view the magnificent scenery, and even try on the costumes!
- Baja Vegas Off-Road Adventure – a thrilling day racing mini Baja Dune buggies over the Nellis Dunes – 15,000 acres of rugged terrain
- Visit to Las Vega Premium Outlets – over 150 outlet shops make it a shopaholics dream!
- Gourmet meals at top restaurants, such as the Smith and Wollensky Steakhouse, the Wicked Spoon and Mr Lucky’s
- VIP treatment
- Free upgrades upon availability
- Airport services – we’ll check you in and arrange your preferred meal and seat, deal with any flight cancellations and handle complex flight itineraries. We’ll also keep your Frequent Flyer number on file, to ensure you receive your rewards
- Any questions? RASK provides 24/7 personal service, for all your travel queries
- Value for money
- Choice of payment options including monthly invoicing, payment into five different accounts in five different currencies worldwide (EUR, USD, GBP, DKK, ILS), from any country